JJT Enterprise LLC
Licensed & Insured Louisiana Building Construction Contractor
**JJT is committed to have products that are cost efficient and Eco-friendly**
Why Our Metal?
- Cost Efficient- Each job is custom ordered to ensure no excessive material wasted.
- Longevity- material has been tested on multiple harsh environments.
- Energy Efficient- Products are Energy Star approved using approved paint finishes.
- Green- Products are made with 32-59% recycled material.
- Cool Roofing- reducing peak cooling demands by up to 10%.
Why Build Green?
- Reduces energy consumption through energy approved paint finishes!
- Saves on energy costs and saves money for the end user.
- Reduces environmental impact because not only is our purchased
material made of recycled material it can be recycled at the end of its
- Solar Energy Systems offer renewable energy options, saving money and
- Metal Roofs can also contribute to LEED P points.
Why Use Energy Star Approved Building Products?
- Americans spend about $40 billion annually to air condition buildings-one sixth of all electricity generated in this country.
- Our purchased products offer a variety of Energy Star approve products that help minimize the impact of cooling cost on the environment by reducing energy consumption substantially.
- Over 30 Energy Star metal colors options available for agricultural, residential, commercial, industrial, standing seam, and architectural building lines.
** Remember, Saving Energy Prevents Pollution**
Why Build With Steel?
- Steel construction has numerous benefits including energy , aesthetic appearance, durability and longevity.
- A variety of colors are offered in metal buildings, roofing, and wall systems to help create visually interesting and architecturally outstanding buildings offering a variety of seam type, textures, and configurations efficiently and economically.
- Our purchased material are cost efficient because each job is custom ordered and engineered to meet specific requirements eliminating excess material.
- Our purchased material goes through extensive testing to ensure they meet the highest construction standards, making our purchased products an environmental responsible choice for all construction needs.
Green sustainable buildings are the wave of the future, which is why our purchased material is manufactured with 32-59% recycled material- and our purchased products can be recycled at the end of its life-cycle helping to eliminate landfill material.